Todd W. Hall | Partner
Mr. Hall has extensive experience representing clients in the acquisition, finance, development and disposition of commercial and residential real estate. In addition, Mr. Hall frequently represents landlords and tenants in connection with office, industrial and retail leases.
Mr. Hall’s recent engagements have included general acquisition, financing, disposition and leasing of office, retail, industrial and mixed-use development projects; representation of REITs with respect to acquisition and disposition of properties across the United States; and representation of private equity firms in connection with joint venture arrangements with developers.
Mr. Hall has served as both landlord and tenant counsel in leasing transactions for office, retail and industrial projects. Representative transactions have included ground leasing, lease restructurings on retail projects and sale lease-back arrangements. Mr. Hall’s clients have included local, regional, national and international mixed-use developers, private equity firms, multi-family operators and developers, and national restaurant companies.
Previously, Mr. Hall worked with Fennemore Craig P.C. in Phoenix, served as in-house counsel for a national homebuilder/developer and served as in-house counsel for an international mixed-use developer.
Areas of Practice/Concentration
• Real estate acquisitions and dispositions
• Complex real estate financing
• Joint Development Agreements
• Acquisition and disposition of partially developed assets
• Complex due diligence investigations
• Commercial leasing
• Sale/leaseback transactions
• Acquisition and disposition of distressed assets
• Vanderbilt University, JD, 2003
• University of Kentucky, BA, 2000
Professional Memberships, Recognition and Activities
• State Bar of Arizona
• Urban Land Institute
• Valley Partnership
• Pinal Partnership
• Former member of Planning Commission, Town of Gilbert
• Former member of Parks, Recreation and Library Services Advisory Board, Town of Gilbert
• Former member of State Bar of Arizona Real Estate Transactions Manual Committee