Ryan Rosensteel | Partner
Mr. Rosensteel practices exclusively in commercial real estate transactions. Mr. Rosensteel represents landlords, tenants, operators, developers and investors.
Mr. Rosensteel’s representative transactions include: sale of office building and subsequent office lease for relocation space, on behalf of an office owner/tenant; retail leasing for a mixed-use condominium project in Gilbert, Arizona, on behalf of a real estate developer; development and office leasing of a partially completed multi-building office project in Glendale, Arizona, on behalf of a REIT; retail leasing at multi-tenant shopping centers across the US, on behalf of a REIT; office leasing for two multi-building office projects in Scottsdale, Arizona, on behalf of a private equity firm; office, industrial and retail leasing at several projects in Maricopa County, Arizona, on behalf of a private equity firm; development of incomplete residential condominium projects in Scottsdale, Arizona, on behalf of a financial institution; acquisition and disposition of office and retail properties in Maricopa County, Arizona, on behalf of a private equity firm; and acquisition, development, construction and leasing for adaptive re-use projects in Central Phoenix, Deer Valley Airpark and Mesa, Arizona, on behalf of a real estate developer.
Previously, Mr. Rosensteel worked at Snell & Wilmer LLP in Phoenix, Arizona.
Areas of Practice/Concentration
• Commercial Leases
• Real Estate Acquisitions and Dispositions
• Real Estate Development
• Construction and Design Contracts
• Real Estate Finance
• University of Arizona, J.D., 2003
• University of Arizona, B.S. and B.A., 2000
Professional Memberships, Recognition and Activities
• Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate Law – 2015-2017
• Southwest Super Lawyers – Real Estate Law – Rising Star – 2012-2016
• Chambers USA – Real Estate Law – Up and Coming – 2014-2016
• Habitat for Humanity Central Arizona – Board of Directors – 2008-2014
• University of Arizona Alumni Association – National Alumni Council and Phoenix Chapter Board of Directors – 2004-2012
• Arizona Licensed Real Estate Broker
• LEED Accredited Professional
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – 2010-2014
• Urban Land Institute (ULI) – 2003-2010