Erin E. Szajna | Partner
Ms. Szajna’s practice is concentrated in real estate and leasing. It includes purchase and sale of real property, landlord and tenant representation and settlement of real property disputes.
Ms. Szajna’s representative real estate transactions have included general acquisition and disposition of office, retail and industrial projects; representation of REITs with respect to acquisition and divestitures of properties across the United States; and representation of a hospital in a $1.3 billion hospital and health care system merger.
Ms. Szajna has served as both landlord and tenant counsel in leasing transactions for office, retail and industrial projects. Representative transactions have included ground leasing, lease restructurings on retail projects and settlement of lease-related disputes. Ms. Szajna’s clients have included a national industrial landlord, a major hospital and health system corporation and national restaurant companies.
Before joining Grafitti, Rosensteel & Hall, LLC, Ms. Szajna worked with Lewis and Roca LLP and Snell & Wilmer LLP.
Areas of Practice/Concentration
• Real estate acquisitions and dispositions
• Joint Development Agreements
• Acquisition and disposition of partially developed assets
• Complex due diligence investigations
• Commercial leasing
• Sale/leaseback transactions
• Acquisition and disposition of distressed assets
• Arizona State University, JD, 2004
• Arizona State University, 2000
Professional Memberships, Recognition and Activities
• Arizona Commercial Real Estate Women
• Member of ICSC
• Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
• Sandra Day O’Connor Inn of Court
• State Bar of Arizona Real Estate Transactions Manual Committee
• State Bar of Arizona Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee